We continue to monitor the current Covid-19 situation. We are liasing with all stakeholders to ensure all safety precautions are taken and the current guidlines are implemented.
Safety for you and our staff
- We’ve staggered arrival times
- At each event we employ a full time safety officer which will implement and direct all Covid-19 and safety proceedures.
- Capped the number of guests arriving at each time
- The route to the trail will be clearly lit and signposted, our stewards (in PPE) will also help direct you safely to inside the event site
- We’ve minimised the need for paper tickets. All tickets will be scanned directly from your phone. (The barcode will be on the E-ticket)
- The trail route is strictly one way only
- Only assistance and emotional support dogs with the appropriate harnesses and paperwork are allowed at this event.
- You are free to explore the sights and sounds of Land of Light in your own time and at your own pace
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the site – around the trail, toilets and in the queues for food
- Sanitisation stations will be available at each loo point, with a full clean between each event dayStaff will all be wearing the appropriate PPE and be given training in protecting themselves and others
- Please remember that Land of Light is an outdoor event and certain safety guidelines apply.
- Please keep to the official path at all times
- Do not touch the lights under any circumstances as lights may be very hot.
- If an event steward asks you to do something, for your own safety, please comply with their request.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.